The Living With Style Linky Party #9
Hello friends! Welcome to the Living With Style Linky Party! You can find us here every Wednesday at 5:30 AM Eastern Time. We share ideas for crafts, recipes, DIY and other awesome things. Now, it’s your turn, we want to see what you are up to. Do you have an idea, project or recipe you would like to share? Then you are in the right place!
This week Cristi from The Keeper of The Memories is sharing some of her favorites from the last linky party.
I had so much trouble deciding which posts and projects to feature this week! I seriously wish I could’ve featured everyone. Y’all are awesome! You already know that though, right?
- Robin from Penn & Quill wrote an amazing post about her experience with Alopecia and how she fell in love with Irresistable Me Extensions. She looks absolutely gorgeous, doesn’t she?
- Abby from Winstead Wandering shared these bacon, egg, and cheese potato waffles. They seriously made my jaw drop and I could totally see making them with ham and cheese as well.
- The amazing duo from DIY Passion did it again with this awesome vintage desk makeover. I loved it and I’m willing to bet you will too! These two rock all things do it yourself, don’t you think?
- And then there’s this stunning vintage dresser makeover from Karin at Art Is Beauty. I seriously think everyone needs at least one thing that’s blue in their lives. What do you think? I definitely need one!
- Susan from This Makes That shared these Restoration Hardware inspired rustic shelves. I’m head over heels for these! I spent hours looking for rustic/industrial furniture for the studio project and these would be perfect.
If you were one of our features, feel free to grab the image below!
Before we get this party started, want to say we would be so excited for you to follow us in some way using our social media links below. We do follow back! We also really appreciate those who take the time to link back!
Lory from The Robin’s Nest Designs: Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest
Natalie from Natalie Bradley Events: Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest/Twitter
Lisa from Harmony and Happiness: Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest
Dianne from Scrutinizing Life: Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter
Pam from The Birch Cottage: Facebook/Pinterest/Google+
Cristi from The Keeper of The Memories: Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter
Here are the rules for the party . . .
Good News! They are simple and easy to follow.
1. Please share only family friendly content.
2. Follow your hosts. Remember, we follow back!
3. Please tell others about the party. Including a link back to the party would be so sweet of you!
4. No links to Etsy shops or other Link Up Parties.
5. Don’t link and run! If you link up 1 post, visit 1 other person from the party, if you link up 2 posts, visit 2 other people from the party . . .you get the idea.
Guess what? We will be choosing a few features to highlight each week. We may even give you a shout out on social media. Pretty awesome, right?
Let’s get started! Show us what ya got!