Welcome to the 6th Living With Style Linky Party! A big thanks to everyone who linked up with us last week!!
By now you have seen our Living With Style Blog Hop which is on the last Wednesday of every month. It’s a hop where we share ideas for crafts, recipes, DIY and other awesome things. Our last blog hop theme was Back To School! Be sure to check it out after you link up!
Now it’s YOUR turn! We want to see what you are up to. Do you have an idea, project or recipe you would like to share? You do?! Awesome! You are in the right place!
Each week a different host will choose the links that we want to feature. It is so hard to choose because you have all really outdone yourselves each week! Today, it is Lory’s turn from The Robin’s Nest Designs to share some of her favorite things from last week’s linky party . . .
- I love this idea from Lindsay at My Creative Days. She has an awesome DIY using an old box and a wagon!
- This recipe from Abby at Winstead Wandering is a great way to use our garden potatoes.
- This clever Bench/Table project from Sisters What looks so cute in the yard.
- Cream Cheese and Monterey Jack Cheese in enchiladas? Sign me up! Looks delish from the cousins at DIY Just Cuz.
- Such a clever way to mix up dinner time with this Mix and Match Pasta from Karren at Oh My Heartsie Girl.
You will definitely want to pay a visit to all of these ladies and read more about their projects and recipes!
If you were one of our features, feel free to grab the image below!
Before we do anything else, first let’s give a huge shout-out to my fellow co-hosts for this party. We would love for you to share some love through our social media channels — we do follow back, honest!
Now for some easy-peasy party rules 🙂
1. Please share only family friendly content.
2. Follow your hosts. Remember, we follow back!
3. Please tell others about the party. Including a link back to the party would be so sweet of you!
4. No links to Etsy shops or other Link Up Parties.
5. Don’t link and run! If you link up 1 post, visit 1 other person from the party, if you link up 2 posts, visit 2 other people from the party . . .you get the idea.
Be sure to come back next week! Maybe YOU will be one of our featured links!!
Let’s get started! Show us what ya got!