Welcome to the 5th Living With Style Linky Party! A big thanks to everyone who linked up with us 2 weeks ago!!
By now you have seen our Living With Style Blog Hop which is on the last Wednesday of every month. It’s a hop where we share ideas for crafts, recipes, DIY and other awesome things. Last Wednesday’s blog hop theme was Back To School! Be sure to check it out after you link up! It has been so much fun we decided to create a linky party!
Now it’s YOUR turn! We want to see what you are up to. Do you have an idea, project or recipe you would like to share? You do?! Awesome! You are in the right place!
Each week a different host will choose the links that we want to feature. It is so hard to choose because you have all really outdone yourselves each week! Today, it is Lisa’s turn from Harmony and Happiness to share some of her favorite things from our last linky party . . .
- I can’t wait to make this Veggie Pizza from Sweet Silly Sara. Yum!!
- Check out this Home Office Reveal from The House Down the Lane! I love all the cool details.
- Find out how to decorate with a ladder! I love Using a Ladder for Display from My Imperfect Paradise.
- I love this DIY chemical-free toilet cleaning solution! Check out these DIY Toilet Cleaning Fizzies from Little Miss Dexterous.
- This Vanilla Graham Cracker Sundae with Strawberries looks so easy and delicious! Thank you Living Off Love and Coffee for sharing!
You will definitely want to pay a visit to all of these ladies and read more about their projects and recipes!
If you were one of our features, feel free to grab the image below!
Before we do anything else, first let’s give a huge shout-out to my fellow co-hosts for this party. We would love for you to share some love through our social media channels — we do follow back, honest!
Now for some easy-peasy party rules 🙂
1. Please share only family friendly content.
2. Follow your hosts. Remember, we follow back!
3. Please tell others about the party. Including a link back to the party would be so sweet of you!
4. No links to Etsy shops or other Link Up Parties.
5. Don’t link and run! If you link up 1 post, visit 1 other person from the party, if you link up 2 posts, visit 2 other people from the party . . .you get the idea.
Be sure to come back next week! Maybe YOU will be one of our featured links!!
Let’s get started! Show us what ya got!