Welcome to the 3rd Living With Style Linky Party! Our first one was a HUGE success 🙂 A big thanks to everyone who linked up with us!!
By now you may have seen our Living With Style Blog Hop which is on the last Wednesday of every month. It’s a hop where we share ideas for crafts, recipes, DIY and other awesome things. It has been so much fun we decided to create a linky party! Now it’s YOUR turn! We want to see what you are up to. Do you have an idea, project or recipe you would like to share? You do?! Awesome! You are in the right place!
Each week one of us will choose our favorites to be featured across all of our blogs. How cool is that?! It is so hard to choose because you really outdo yourselves with amazing ideas. This week I got to share some of my favorite things from last week’s linky party . . .
- This adorable Solar-Powered Porch Lamp by The Everyday Home is one project I can not wait to make! Anything that will spruce up the look of my front porch is a winner in my book!
- A Sew Easy Outdoor Pillow from a vinyl tablecloth?! Yvonne from StoneGable has scored big with this project! The possibilities are endless for outdoor pillows!
- I would like to thank Babara from Barbara Leyne Designs for this tutorial on How to Reduce Image File Size. I don’t know how many times I have made an entirely new graphic to use as a thumbnail for …ohhhh let’s say…. a Living With Style Linky Party linkz!
- Peanut Butter Shrimp pad thai… Oh My Goodness! Natalie at Pistachio Road has my heartfelt thanks for this awesome recipe! My family will want this once a week!
- Jen at Cincy Shopper shared a No Bake Cherry Chocolate Chip Cheesecake recipe with us this week. Need I say more? OK, two words~ No Bake! 4 more words…. Cherry Chocolate Chip Cheesecake… Yummmm!!
You will definitely want to pay a visit to all of these ladies and read more about their projects and recipes!
If you were one of our features, feel free to grab the image below!
Before anything else, first let’s give a huge shout-out to my fellow co-hosts for this party. We would love for you to share some love through our social media channels — we do follow back, honest!
Now for some easy-peasy party rules 🙂
Please share only family friendly content.
- Follow your hosts. Remember, we follow back!
- No links to Etsy shops or other Link Up Parties.
- Don’t link and run! If you link up 1 post, visit 1 other person from the party, if you link up 2 posts, visit 2 other people from the party . . . you get the idea.
Be sure to come back next week! Maybe YOU will be one of our featured links!!
Let’s get started! Show us what ya got!