Welcome to the 7th Living With Style Linky Party! A big thanks to everyone who linked up with us last week!!
By now you have seen our Living With Style Blog Hop which is on the last Wednesday of every month. It’s a hop where we share ideas for crafts, recipes, DIY and other awesome things. Our last blog hop theme was Back To School! Be sure to check it out after you link up!
Now it’s YOUR turn! We want to see what you are up to. Do you have an idea, project or recipe you would like to share? You do?! Awesome! You are in the right place!
Each week a different host will choose the links that we want to feature. It was so hard to choose just 5 features for this week because there were sooooo many great ideas! You’ll see my final 5 choices below!! Thank you to everyone who joined us last week!!
There were a lot of great links last week, which made it really difficult to pick out just five. But, that’s good news for you as these five featured linky participants offer some great fall decor and recipe inspirations, as well as one heartfelt post that I just had to share with you! I hope you will visit these bloggers and enjoy the posts as much as I did!
- My first featured link entitled Why I’m Still Dating My Husband from Kelsie at Currently Kelsie, isn’t your normal blog post. There’s no DIY project. No recipe. No household organization tips. No tutorial. But, it’s full of wisdom, insight and truth. If you have a spouse or significant other, you’ve got to read this post that’s written straight from the heart! Love truly is a decision!
- The second featured link entitled DIY Chalk & Magnet Board Door from bonbon at Farmhouse 40 is a clever and shabby way to incorporate a chalkboard in your home decor. I love how she took something new and made it to look like something that’s been around for a while in this adorable farm home. I think you’ll love this DIY inspiration from Farmhouse 40!
- My next two links to feature offer some tasty fall themed recipes. It is September, afterall, and that definitely means fall is just around the corner. The first recipe is for these Apple Filled Cupcakes with Brown Sugar Cinnamon Frosting from Heidi at Simplee Thrifty. This recipe is especially easy because it uses box cake mix and especially yummy because it uses Brown Sugar Cinnamon Frosting! Uhm, yum!
- The second fall theme recipe I’ve chosen to feature this week are these Mini Apple Cheesecakes from Jen at Cincy Shopper. These cheesecakes are made with apple pie filling, are super simple and drizzled with caramel. What’s not to love?
- The final featured link is from Wendi at H2O Bungalo who shares her DIY Interior Wood Shutters tutorial. I love the use of the shutters in her home office and you will, too. Now, if I can just figure out a way to incorporate them into my home decor.
You will definitely want to pay a visit to all of these ladies and read more about their projects and recipes!
If you were one of our features, feel free to grab the image below!
Before we do anything else, first let’s give a huge shout-out to my fellow co-hosts for this party. We would love for you to share some love through our social media channels — we do follow back, honest!
Here are the rules for the party . . .
Good News! They are simple and easy to follow.
1. Please share only family friendly content.
2. Follow your hosts. Remember, we follow back!
3. Please tell others about the party. Including a link back to the party would be so sweet of you!
4. No links to Etsy shops or other Link Up Parties.
5. Don’t link and run! If you link up 1 post, visit 1 other person from the party, if you link up 2 posts, visit 2 other people from the party . . .you get the idea.
Guess what? We will be choosing a few features to highlight each week. We may even give you a shout out on social media. Pretty awesome, right?
Let’s get started! Show us what ya got!