Welcome to the 7th Living With Style Linky Party! A big thanks to everyone who linked up with us last week!!
By now you have seen our Living With Style Blog Hop which is on the last Wednesday of every month. It’s a hop where we share ideas for crafts, recipes, DIY and other awesome things. Our last blog hop theme was Back To School! Be sure to check it out after you link up!
Now it’s YOUR turn! We want to see what you are up to. Do you have an idea, project or recipe you would like to share? You do?! Awesome! You are in the right place!
Each week a different host will choose the links that we want to feature. It was so hard to choose just 5 features for this week because there were sooooo many great ideas! You’ll see my final 5 choices below!! Thank you to everyone who joined us last week!!
- I love fried eggplant and when I saw this recipe for Parmesan Zucchini Rounds by Alisha at Thinking Outside the Sandbox I was so excited!
- She had me at No Bake! This No Bake Banana Pudding Cake by Jen at Pink When has a delightful surprise!
- I’ve been wanting to learn How to Make a Burlap Wreath and this one by Amee at the Real Advise Gal makes me wonder why I took so long to learn!
- Baby steps are the best way to accomplish anything and 7 Baby Steps Explained by Jenny at Penny Pincher Jenny explains it beautifully!
- When the words strawberry, wine, slush and skinny are in the title it must be a winner! This Skinny Strawberry White Wine Slush by Liz & Chenelle at Lizventures sounds delicious!
You will definitely want to pay a visit to all of these ladies and read more about their projects and recipes!
If you were one of our features, feel free to grab the image below!
Before we do anything else, first let’s give a huge shout-out to my fellow co-hosts for this party. We would love for you to share some love through our social media channels — we do follow back, honest!
Here are the rules for the party . . .
Good News! They are simple and easy to follow.
1. Please share only family friendly content.
2. Follow your hosts. Remember, we follow back!
3. Please tell others about the party. Including a link back to the party would be so sweet of you!
4. No links to Etsy shops or other Link Up Parties.
5. Don’t link and run! If you link up 1 post, visit 1 other person from the party, if you link up 2 posts, visit 2 other people from the party . . .you get the idea.
Guess what? We will be choosing a few features to highlight each week. We may even give you a shout out on social media. Pretty awesome, right?
Let’s get started! Show us what ya got!